Saturday, June 16, 2012

More music!

Peter Gabriel - Flume


So Peter Gabriel and Bon Iver decided to cover one another's songs, and this is Peter Gabriel's beautiful version of  "Flume" by Bon Iver.

Bon Iver - Come Talk to Me


Something about this song absolutely melts my soul. I haven't stopped listening to it for about 3 days now. This is Bon Iver's cover of Peter Gabriel's "Come Talk to Me".

The Avett Bros - The Ballad of Love and Hate


I've been here a few times in my life, on both ends. "Love has been waiting, patient and kind, just wanting a phone call or some kind of sign that the one that she cares for who is out of his mind will make it back safe to her arms." Yep.

Joshua Radin - Don't Think Twice, It's All Right



For some reason I'm posting a mess of covers. Here's another one! Joshua Radin covering Bob Dylan's "Don't Think Twice, It's All Right".

1 comment: